Hey fashionistas! Long time no see… I being working for the weekend for a while now. More on that later this week.
I have been so busy that I was not only able to post properly in a loooong time; I have not be checking my personal emails either.
First off, I would like to apologize for any trouble resulting from that. Apparently, my site was being spammed by an anti-sheital person. Many of my newer readers have emailed complaints about this.
Second, I’m moving the blog over to WordPress. I’m not sure how I’m going to mesh the two worlds together. Unfortunately, LJ can’t accommodate the direction I want to take the blog.
So this is what is going to happen:
1. All comments will be screened from now on until they are approved.
2. Please be patient while I get the hang of this screening business.
3. If you post something that goes against minimal tznius standards it WILL not be posted.
4. Play nice. If you turn into a troll and play the fool with other readers you will be banned.
5. Failure to comply with the guidelines so will result in you being banned.
6. I will let everyone know when the new blog is up and running and old entries will be exported to wordpress.
Sometime this week I will post up a mission statement. Please keep in mind that I am trying to keep this blog as open as possible. Also, any further suggestions are welcome! Hopefully, after this the madness will stop.
After all, I’m here to discuss clothing and have fun!